Runners Survival Kits
KHPhysiotherapy is proud to unveil the new ‘Runners Survival Kit’. Put together with runners in mind it contains some useful tools to help keep you running injury free. There’s also links available to demonstrate exercises using the theraband loops that will help strengthen your all important running muscles. Your survival items worth over £30 along with discounts for physiotherapy assessments and £5 off entry into one of virtual runners online races are handily stored in a drawstring kit bag. You’ll also have access to my FB group for running tips and advice and videos on exercises using the resistance band.
The kits can be purchased in clinic for £20 or for £25 if you require it to be posted out to you
Included in the kit are
- Hand roller- much easier than rolling around on the floor trying to get to quads and calfs
- Hot/cold pack- to ease aches and pains or for use on acute sporting injuries
- Trigger point ball- ideal for lower legs trigger points, glutes or shoulders
- Theraband resistance loop- useful for adding resistance to glute exercises that you can do in the comfort of your own home
- £5 voucher towards Virtual Runners online races- https://www.virtualrunneruk.com/
- 10% off your initial physiotherapy assessment at the Kimberley Clinic
- Information for core exercises and running stretches post workout
- 10% off trainers at Up & Running in Nottingham if you attend for gait analysis.